Wednesday 6 August 2014

THE SAEM

So in South Korea, if a shop closes down the very next day there will be builders there transforming it into something new. 

My boyfriend and I were walking down one of the main streets in the area that we live in and this new shop had popped up, we didn't even know the old one had closed down that's how quick the transformation was! 

Anyway, this shop is called THE SAEM, and when new places open in Korea they have a 'GRAND OPEN EVENT' no kidding, every single one of them, they have big flower arrangements outside of their place, and a girl dressed in a skimpy outfit speaking on a microphone usually handing out free stuff. ~ I'm always suckered by the free stuff!

So I go into the shop not really having any high hopes, shops are much a like in Korea however having a slight thing for nail polish I noticed they had a few pastel shades in their 'UV/LED' range, my eyes were drawn to lilac and for 3,000₩ you can't really go wrong. Also with a free face mask thrown in for good measure.



First impressions:
Colour - Nice rich, creamy lilac. The colour shows well when applied to the nail.
Brush - The brush is ok, I personally would prefer it a little thicker for an easy application but this is definitely not the worst brush I've come across. 
Consistency - The polish is nice and thick, one coat would be fine, I applied two however because I prefer the look of two coats. 
Chip-ability - I'm on day two after doing the washing up, showering and shopping and there is no budging yet, I will keep you updated! 



I've not yet found a UV light for me to test it's UV claims but as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment